There are many small business ideas in India which are successful. A successful idea in one city can be replicated in another city like Delhi because the Indian population is quite large and homogeneous. There are many successful business ideas doing the rounds on the Internet, which do not require any investment. Starting some businesses might require investment and you must have the required capital to ensure your business is able to exploit the market opportunity.
There is a high demand for good quality home cooked food, you do not need to invest money in this venture and you canwith your existing home kitchen. You can even sell your food online through mobile apps like Food Panda and Fresh Menu. This business is profitable and you can earn more than 20,000 rupees every month without any investment.
Tattoo’s cost more than Rs 1000 per etching. If you are a good artist you can setup a Tattoo parlour with less than Rs 1 Lakh in investment. Most youngsters consider it fashionable to have a Tattoo. Delhi alone sees a business of more than Rs 3 Crore every month in Tattoos. Large Tattoo’s which cover your entire back or hand can cost you upwards of Rs 30,000 and more if done by an experienced professional
Cyber Cafe’s are in demand all over Delhi because the government has mandated that application forms for schools, colleges, disbursement of scholarships, government subsidy etc all need to be filed online. You can use your existing computer to start a cyber cafe and you can earn money by charging people for filling their application forms. Thewill even provide you with a loan for setting up your business.
A lot of electronic waste is generated in the NCR region of Gurgaon and Noida which have many offices. You can start an E-Waste business which is very profitable. You can earn between Rs 15,000 to 20,000 every month. You can also recycle plastic to earn extra income. You will need to hire two laborers to collect the waste while you package it and sell it to recyclers based outside the city.
A recent report released by National Sample Survey Organisation (NSSO) shows more than 7.1 Croreare enrolled in tuition centers all around India. You can start a small coaching center for school kids and later on open a center for college students. Most coaching centers take several years to become established so the gestation period for this business is quite long. Once your Tutorial brand is established you can start raking in the moolah.
CHECK OUT THE LIST :-
- Mineral Water Shop – Starting business cost Rs. 10,000
- Cold drink + Snacks sell business – Business Starting Cost Rs. 10,000/- to 20,000/-
- Selling of bakery product only – Business Starting cost Rs. 10,000
- Garment Tailor – Business starting cost Rs. 10,000
- Plant Nursery – Business starting cost Rs. 10,000
- Stills Photography Service – You can start this business without any shop by take orders for any party, function etc. – Starting business cost Rs. 10,000
- Small scale cloth shop – Business starting cost Rs. 10,000
- Xerox Photo Copier – The average price of photo copier xerox machine of branded company is approx Rs. 10,000.
- Telephone Booth/Teleprinter/Fax Services – Business Starting cost Rs. 10,000- 12,000
- Flower Decoration Shop – Starting business cost Rs. 25,000 – 30,000
These are some plans you can start working on .
There are many small scale businesses which can be started in low budget (like Rs. 5,000, 10,000 , Rs. 1 lakh) who gives good return of money and reputation in extra. These businesses will never becomes flop, because these are highly demanded businesses for all time. No any season can give negative effects on these businesses. These business runs very well just after start.
List of businesses which can be started from Rs, 50,000 to Rs. 1 Lakh.
You need one or two helper or assistant for run these business.
- Chowmin & Roll Shop – Starting business cost Rs. 50,000 – 60,000
- Cake Shop – Starting business cost Rs. 50,000 – 60,000
- Medical Store – Starting business cost Rs. 80,000 – 1,00,000
- Electronic Shop – Fan, Heater, Bord, Plug, Switch, Bulb, CFL, Wire etc. – Starting business cost Rs. 80,000 – 1,00,000
- Whitewash Material and Paint Shop – Starting business cost Rs. 70,000 -1,00,000
- Gents Hair Cutting Saloon – Starting business cost Rs. 70,000 – 1,00,000
- Kids Play Centre (If you have big space at your home.) – Starting business cost Rs. 70,000 – 80,000
- Computer Hardware and Accessories Shop – USB, Blank CD, DVD, Mouse, Keybord, etc.- Business Starting Cost Rs. 80,000 to 1,00,000.
- Internet Cyber Cafes – Starting business cost Rs. 80,000 – 1,00,000
- Artificial Jewellery Shop – Starting business cost Rs. 50,000
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning – Starting business cost Rs. 80,000 – 1,00,000
- Advertising Agencies – Business Starting Cost Rs. 80,000 to 1,00,000
- Servicing centre for agriculture farm equipment – Tractor, Pump, Rig, Boring Machines etc.
- Auto Repair, services and garages – Starting business cost Rs. 80,000 – 1,00,000
- Chilled Soda maker Shop – 5 Flavor Soda Making Machine cost Rs. 75,000 – 1,00,000