Reliance Jio was launched 2 months back as a cellular operator.
Offering a free SIM card with free data, calls and messages for the first few months, Jio has taken the entire Indian market by storm.
But if you thought they are just selling SIM cards, you are wrong. Here are the top 5 things Mukesh Ambani has planned for the future.
1. Launch super cheap smartphones with 4G compatibility, to reach rural India.
2. Launch a complete ecosystem of software and hardware.
3. Launch an affordable broadband service and lay fiber wire across the country.
4. Launch IoT products to help you communicate with all appliances.
5. Create apps to provide a 360-degree usability from entertainment to health services.
- The Jio Happy New Year Offer is for both new and existing customers
- Reliance Jio also announced a daily FUP limit to prevent congestion
- Ambani said users do not need to buy a new SIM for the offer
Continuing its free services that were introduced with the Jio Welcome Offer in September, Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer will provide free data, voice calls, and Jio apps till March 31, 2017. The Reliance Jio Happy New Offer is applicable for both new and existing users, the company chairman said at an event on Thursday. The Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer starts from December 4, a day after the the company’s Jio Welcome Offer ends.